- Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
A large local Twin Cities financial services organization with a national presence.
Our customer had multiple systems (acquired through acquisitions) that were actively providing similar information to various constituents.
Our task was to model, map, and build an integrated data solution for these data consumers; one that could offer a consistent flexible platform that leverages current data platforms yet has the ability to incorporate future data sources.
Tail Wind offering
- We built an event driven system; mapping hundreds of different events into much broader, human readable groupings.
- This method allowed us to provide the information that the business users needed at a high level, using consistent terminology; allowing us to provide analytics that made sense across the systems rather than rewrite the reports when a new system was added or changed.
- Now we simply map the new systems to the Data Mart.